Geranium & Lemon Goat Milk Soap has a deep, floral scent which is cheerfully fragrant. Combined with a base of olive oil, coconut oil, nourishing organic shea butter and cocoa butter - our soaps are naturally fragranced with plant extracts and essential oils and decorated with pure plant botanicals.
ABOUT OUR SOAP
• This soap is made with local raw Goat Milk, which is rich in Vitamins.
• Handmade by us using the cold process soaping method where the milk replaces the water during saponification and the natural glycerin is retained in the soap.
• Simply wrapped in a compostable paper band (sealed with compostable plant-based cellotape) = zero waste.
• Our soap is natural & handmade with plant oils and butters.
• Palm-free, cruelty-free and gentle.
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗.
Directions for Use
Wet soap and lather in your hands or on a sponge. Apply lathered soap or sponge to skin and body as needed, wash and rinse thoroughly.
Keep the soap bar dry between use as this will make it last longer. We recommend using a well-draining soap dish.
Sodium Olivate (Olive), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut), Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed), Sodium Shea Butterate (Raw Shea Butter), Glycerin, Goat Milk, Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Organic Cocoa Butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Montmorillonite Clay, Illite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Calluna Vulgaris Flowers (Heather), Sambucus Nigra Flower (Elderflower), Papaver Orientale Seeds (Poppy Seed) * Citral, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool (*Potential Allergens)
This product is intended for external use only and is not marketed for infant or toddlers, or for application to broken skin or the eye area. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. If you have a health concern or condition, consult your doctor.