Tabitha Eve Tough None Sponges are handmade using organic cotton and bamboo, plus they are a great, colourful plastic free alternative to disposable dish sponges.
- Made from just cotton, hessian, and bamboo. The cotton and tough hessian layers sandwich the quilted naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent bamboo core.
- Each sponge is approximately 11cm x 9cm
- Your None Sponge is a hardy little work horse! It will do best if you wring it out after use and leave it to dry.
- When you feel it's ready for a wash just throw it in the laundry with your regular load and finish by air drying.
- Your None Sponge should last you very well if cared for properly but should you ever feel like your None Sponge is ready for the bin, fear not! It is fully compostable, just cut up (carefully) and add to your compost heap.
Tabitha Eve products are handmade in their studio in South Wales