Raw Goat Milk Soap is unscented and packed full of goat milk, aloe vera and raw local honey - so perfect for those with very delicate or sensitive skin or eczema. It can even be used on your face and is good for those with normal to dry skin.
ABOUT OUR SOAPS
• This soap is made with local raw Goat Milk, which is rich in Vitamins.
• Handmade by us using the cold process soaping method where the milk replaces the water during saponification and the natural glycerin is retained in the soap.
• Simply wrapped in a compostable paper band (sealed with compostable plant-based cellotape) = zero waste.
• Our soap is natural & handmade with plant oils and butters.
• Palm-free, cruelty-free and gentle.
Handmade in Staffordshire, England. Each bar of handcrafted soap is unique, hand-cut and weighs no less than 110g per bar.
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗.
Directions for Use
Wet soap and lather in your hands or on a sponge. Apply lathered soap or sponge to skin and body as needed, wash and rinse thoroughly. Keep bar dry between use as this will make it last longer.
UNSCENTED - FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
Sodium Olivate (Olive), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut), Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed), Sodium Shea Butterate (Raw Shea Butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Organic Cocoa Butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor), Glycerin, Goat Milk, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Mel (Honey), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
This product is intended for external use only and is not marketed for infant or toddlers, or for application to broken skin or the eye area. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. If you have a health concern or condition, consult your doctor.