• Completely Plastic-Free Bin Liners
• Biodegradable & Compostable
• 52 bags per roll
• 7 Litre capacity - perfect for food waste bins
• 100% made from plants
• Made in a zero-waste, wind-generated facility
• Circumference 39cm x Length 41cm
• EU &US Certified and tested as safely compostable
• Perforated to separate easily
• The packaging is 100% Recycled and Recyclable
• Approved to be used for the council’s food waste collection in the UK
WHY WE LOVE THESE
These 7-litre caddy liners are perfect for your kitchen food waste, meaning you can keep your kitchen bin cleaner and free from insects and unpleasant smells. They fully biodegrade along with your left-over food when composted. They are completely plastic-free, leak-proof and are made from 100% organic materials. They are made in a zero-waste facility which is run on wind-powered energy so they have a very low carbon footprint too.
These bags are just as strong and leak-proof as plastic bin liners but will break down in 6 months if composted. They are made from 100% natural ingredients, using renewable energy, in a zero-waste factory.