Sage & Sea Salt Goat Milk Soap. Leave your skin fresh and clean with a homely blend of sea salt and sage with notes of thyme and white sandalwood and made with real sea kelp.
ABOUT OUR SOAP
• This soap is made with local raw Goat Milk, which is rich in Vitamins.
• Handmade by us using the cold process soaping method where the milk replaces the water during saponification and the natural glycerin is retained in the soap.
• Simply wrapped in a compostable paper band (sealed with compostable plant-based cellotape) = zero waste.
• Our soap is natural & handmade with plant oils and butters.
• Palm-free, cruelty-free and gentle.
Handmade in Staffordshire, England. Each bar of handcrafted soap is unique, hand-cut and weighs no less than 110g per bar.
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗.
Directions for Use
Wet soap and lather in your hands or on a sponge. Apply lathered soap or sponge to skin and body as needed, wash and rinse thoroughly. Keep bar dry between use as this will make it last longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut), Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed), Sodium Shea Butterate (Raw Shea Butter), Glycerin, Goat Milk, Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Organic Cocoa Butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor), Parfum, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder (Sea Kelp), Salvia Officinalis Leaf (Sage), CI77289, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl Benzoate (*Occurs naturally in the essential oil/fragrance)
This product is intended for external use only and is not marketed for infant or toddlers, or for application to broken skin or the eye area. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. If you have a health concern or condition, consult your doctor.