A beautiful set of natural foot care products, packed in a bag and including the following to pamper your feet:
• Fresh Feet Foot Soak: made with organic salts including Epsom salt (Magnesium sulphate) which can provide relief to muscles and inflammation.
• Beeswax Foot Balm: A natural barrier balm with essential oils and beeswax. Super moisturising and particularly good on heels and flaky feet.
• Foot and Body Brush with file: made from sustainable Hemu wood.
• Foot Stone: which removes dead skin from the body, hands and feet.
Cruelty Free • Handmade • Palm Free
Directions for use
Use the volcanic foot stone to gently remove dry skin from your feet and heels.
Add a few spoonfuls of foot soak to your foot spa or a bowl with luke warm water. Submerge your feet and allow them to soak for 15 to 20 minutes, using the foot brush inbetween to massage and scrub away any flaky skin.
Once you have finished soaking, dry your feet thoroughly and then apply the beeswax foot balm. We recommend putting on a pair of clean socks after application to allow the balm time to soak in.
Foot Soak: Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salts), Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salts), Sodium Bicarbonate, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaves, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*
Foot Balm: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool
* Naturally occurring in the essential oils.
This product is intended for external use only. Avoid application to broken skin or the eye area. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.