Carrot Coconut Milk Soap contains gentle floral oils such as lavender and ylang ylang, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin. It contains carrot seed oil, which is loaded with vitamins, rich with antioxidants, nutrients and beta-carotene (giving the soap it's awesome bright colour!)
ABOUT OUR SOAPS
• This soap is made with organic Coconut Milk, which is rich in Vitamin E.
• Handmade by us using the cold process soaping method where the milk replaces the water during saponification and the natural glycerin is retained in the soap.
• Simply wrapped in a compostable paper band (sealed with compostable plant-based cellotape) = zero waste.
• Our soap is natural & handmade with plant oils and butters.
• Palm-free and cruelty-free. Gently cleansing and suitable for vegans.
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗.
Directions for Use
Wet soap and lather in your hands or on a sponge. Apply lathered soap or sponge to skin and body as needed, wash and rinse thoroughly. Keep bar dry between uses.
Sodium Olivate (Olive), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut), Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed), Sodium Shea Butterate (Raw Shea Butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor), Sodium Sunflower-seedate (Sunflower) Oil, Carotenoids, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Coconut Milk), Glycerin, Lavendula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang) Flower Oil, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *LinaloolThis product is intended for external use only and is not marketed for infant or toddlers, or for application to broken skin or the eye area. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. If you have a health concern or condition, consult your doctor.